Change your details

The only information that you need to change on the Electoral Register is your address if you have recently moved. If you would like to change your address ith the elctoral register, please go through the following steps:

Step 1

Step 2

Complete the form and send it into the following address:



Register of Electors

Cavan County Council

Courthouse, Farnham Street

Cavan Town

County Cavan H12 R6V2


If you have any further questions or quries about about changing your details, then please get in touch using the following details: