Air Emissions

Licenses and permits that your business will require if you are involved in the discharge of waste or flammable gases into the local environment.

Air emissions licence

Learn more about the license that is required if your industrial processes have a potential for major emissions.

Petroleum vapour emissions

How to apply for a certificate if your business deals with liquid and gas fuels.


The certificate you will need if your company is carrying out certain activities or installations which involves the emission of organic solvents.