Cavan Innovation And Technology Centre
Cavan Innovation & Technology Centre
Plans for the development of Cavan Innovation & Technology Centre were officially launched by the then Taoiseach, Mr. Bertie Ahern, TD on 12 May 2000.
It provides a range of services to the local business community which include:
- Enabling adults to achieve their full potential and to acquire usable and marketable skills.
- Providing local access to state-of-the-art educational facilities and leading edge technology.
- Promoting, in collaboration with state agencies, the growth of an enterprise culture.
- Providing high-quality and flexible education and training, attuned to individual and employer needs.
- Encouraging more effective investment by employers in training & development to develop requisite work-force skills.