County Cavan Fire Services undertakes a number of fire prevention initiatives throughout the county aimed at preventing the causes of fire.
- Fire safety inspections of relevant business premises throughout the county.
- Providing advice on fire safety standards for proposed and existing developments.
- Pre-incident planning at sites that pose potential hazards in the event of emergency.
- School visits educating our youth about fire safety.
The Fire Service in Cavan also engages in outreach, organising local events such as Fire Safety Week, which are aimed at informing and educating people in County Cavan about fire safety.
For more information on fire safety:
- Read the Fire Safety in the Home leaflet (English)
- Read the Fire Safety in the Home leaflet (Polish)
- Read the Fire Safety in the Home leaflet (Latvian)
- Read the Fire Safety in the Home leaflet (Lithuanian)
If you have any further questions or queries about the fire service that operates in County Cavan, please get in touch using the following details: