Ballyjamesduff roadworks licence

Ballyjamesduff Municipal District Roadworks Licence

If you are an individual or contractor that wishes to dig and open up a road, street or footpath within the Ballyjamesduff Municipal District, then you will need to make an application for a licence to the Ballyjamesduff Municipal District Office.

How do I make an application?

In order to make an application, you must carry out the following steps:

Step 1

Contact the Ballyjamesduff Municipal District Office to inform them of the work that you intend to carry out and they will provide you with detailed information regarding the fees and insurance that will be required.

You can contact the Ballyjamesduff Municipal District office, using the details below.

Step 2

Contact the following companies to inform them of the work that you intend to carry out.

Step 3

What happens next?

You will have to wait for your licence to be approved. The amount of time that this will take depends on the size of the work that you wish to carry out.

However, for more information on your approval for a licence, you can contact the Ballyjamesduff engineering office using the details below.

Area Engineer

Mr. John McGahern S.E.E.

YourEurope logo

I want to leave feedback on this page

I want to report an obstacle to my EU rights

I need help or assistance in regards to my EU rights

Was this information helpful?
This form is for feedback on the webpage content. If you wish to report for example potholes, faulty street lights, barking dogs or any council housing maintenance issues please use the Report it option
Thank you for contacting Cavan County Council, we will review and deal with your query and contact you if we require further information.