Community Support Fund 2022-23
Cavan Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) invites applications from community groups and community facilities under the Community Support Fund.
Funding is available for the following (Please note that a separate application must be completed for each measure)
- Funding for running costs incurred in the period 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023 such as energy costs or other non-pay operating costs e.g. rental/lease costs, insurance bills.
- Capital funding for use towards carrying out necessary repairs and improvements to facilities, energy efficiency type projects, purchase of equipment such as tables and chairs, tools and signage, laptops and printers, lawnmowers, canopies, and training equipment etc. Maximum capital funding per application is limited to €10,000.00.
- €2,851 is ring-fenced for current funding (non-pay) running costs for women’s sheds.
The CSF is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development (the Department) and administered by the Local Community Development Committees (LCDCs) in each Local Authority area.
How to apply
Eligible groups can apply online through the submit.com links below:
- Community Support Fund 2022 (non-pay running costs): https://cavancoco.submit.com/show/20
- Community Support Fund 2022 (equipment and repairs/improvements to facilities): https://cavancoco.submit.com//show/22
- Community Support Fund 2022 (Women’s Sheds): https://cavancoco.submit.com/show/21
Cavan LCDC is using the submit.com system to administer this grant and all guidelines for this scheme are available to download at the link below:
Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2023 at 5pm.
Late applications will not be accepted.