Active Adults 50+ Autumn Activities
As part of its popular Active Adults 50+ programme, Cavan Sports Partnership is presenting a range of exciting community-based programmes starting in the coming weeks.
A wide variety of activities is on offer, with something for everyone, including chair exercises, zumba gold, aerobics and yoga.
Taking place at venues across the county, the programmes are listed below. Pre-registration is required.
Six week Chair Exercise Programmes:
- Bunnoe: Starts Wednesday, 28 September at 10am at Bunnoe Community Centre
- Bruskey: Starts Wednesday, 5 October at 8pm at Ballintemple Community Centre
- Cavan Town: Starts Monday, 3 October at 8pm at Pastoral Centre, Cullies
- Cootehill: Starts Wednesday, 28 September at 7pm at Hub Muinchille
- Kildallan: Starts Monday, 24 October at 7.30pm at Kildallan Community Centre
Six week Zumba Gold Programmes:
- Kilnaleck: Starts Tuesday, 27 September at 7pm at Old School Hall Crosserlough
- Cavan: Starts Tuesday, 27 September at 8.30pm at Drumalee GFC
- Kingscourt: Starts Wednesday 28, September at 6.45pm at Matt Talbot Hall
- Virginia: Starts Wednesday, 28 September at 8.30pm at Virginia Show Centre
Six week Aerobics Programme:
- Corlough: Starts Tuesday, 27 September at 8pm at Corlough Community Centre.
Six week Yoga Programme:
- Ballyjamesduff: Starts Tuesday, 27 September at 7pm at Skellys Shop(Upstairs), Ballyjamesduff
Please note for all above classes, pre-registration online is essential as limited places are available. The cost for six weeks is €25 per person.